Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

SIMPLE FUTURE

Simple future is used for describing job or action that will to do (happened) at future.
Simple future has two different forms in English : “will” and “be going to “.


Use “will” :
a. Positive (+)
S + shall/will + verb 1
 I shall write a story
 They will play badminton
 He will go to school

b. Negative (-)
S + shall/will + not + verb 1
 I shan’t buy a shirt
 He won’t clean the room
 You will not help me later

c. Interrogative (?)
Will/shall + S + verb 1
 Will you arrive on time ?
 Shall we come to your birthday party ?
 Will they want dinner ?

Use “be going to” :
a. Positive (+)
S + be + going to + verb 1
 I am going to write a story
 We are going to the room
 She is gives a present

b. Negative (-)
S + be + not + going to verb 1
 He is not going to visit his parents next week
 You are not going to meet Jane tonight
 We are not going to clean the room

c. Interrogative (?)
Be + S + going to + Verb 1 + ?
 Am I going to visit my grandma ?
 Are you going to meet Sam in the school ?
 Are you buy a book ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment