Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Gratitude, Compliment and Congratulation

Gratitude is expression that used to say thank you to other people.
Kind of gratitude expression are :
 Thank you / thanks
 Thank you very much

 I’m grateful to...
 I want to thank.
 I want to express my gratitude to...
 I keep forgetting to thank you for...
Respond of expressing :
 You are welcome
 Don’t mention it
 Not at all
 It was nothing at all
 No problem
 Glad to be of help
 (it was) my pleasure
 I’m glad I could help
 I’m glad I could do it
 I’m glad I could be of help
 Anytime ?

Compliment is expression that used to give praising to other people. Some people use compliment to batter up someone or to flatter in order to increase good will.
Expressing :
 What a nice dress
 You look great
 You look very nice
 I really must express my admiration for you...
 Good grades
 Excellent
 Nice work

Time to express compliment :
 On his / her general appearance
 If you notice something new about the person appearance
 When you visit someone’s house for the first time
 When other people do their best

Congratulation is expression that used to say congratulate to someone when get a success
Expressing :
 Congratulation
 Let me congratulate you
 My congratulations on you successful business
 Congratulations on your promotion
 Good
 That’s great !
 Isn’t that wonderful
 How fortunate
 Splendid !
 Pretty good !
Responding :
 Thank you
 Thanks, I needed that
 That’s very kind of you
 It’s very kind of you to say that
 Do you really thin k so ?
 You’ve made my day !
 The same to you
 I’m glad to like it
 Thank you. It’s nice of you to say so

0 comments:

Post a Comment