Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

INVITATION (WRITTEN)

Invitation is a way to invite someone or more to go to a place or to do something. -Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.

-Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be written invitation and verbal invitation.
Example :
Extending :
 Please try to come !
 I hope you’ll join us !
 If you are not busy, pleset come to my party !
 Shall we see the film ?
 I would like to invite you come to my house !


Accepting :

 Great! Let’s do it !
 Thank you. I’d like to !
 That’s a good idea !
 That would be very nice !
 Thank you for invitation!


Declining :
 I’m really sorry about that.
 Sorry. I can’t. I have to do something.
 I’d love to. But I can’t.
 Sorry. I really busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment