Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Offering

Offering to older people :
 Would you like a cup of coffee, Mrs Rini ?
 Should I get you a bottle of water ?
 Culd iu offer you a glass of lemonade, Mrs Yaumil ?
 Would you care for some salad ?


Offering to friends :
 Want some ?
 Have some.
 Chocolate ?
 Glass of lemonade ?
 Grab some for yourself.

Less formal expression :
 Would you like to have a pancake ?
 Why don’t you have some lemonade ?
 What can I get for you ?

Declining an offer :
 No, thanks.
 No, I really won’t, thank you.
 Not for me thanks.
 No, thanks. I’m not hungry.

Accepting an offer :
 Thank you.
 Yes, please.
 I’d like its very much.
 Thank you, I would.
 That would be very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment