Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Invitation

Ayo kita pelajari tentang Invitation...

Inviting :
-Shall we see the film ?
-Would you come with me ?
-What if we ask Jannice to join us ?
-How about doing window shoping this afternoon ?
-I'd like you to come to dinner.


Accepting :
-Great ! Let's do it
-Thank you. I'd like to
-That's a good idea / What a nice idea !
-Sure
-All right

Declining :
-I'm really sorry about that
-Sorry, I can't. I have something to do that day
-Thank you for inviting us, but we have a little business to do
-That's very kind of you, but unfortunately I will have to miss it
-I'd like to, but but I have to baby-sit my little brother

Responding :
-It's a pity
-That's O.K.
-Oh, I see. Maybe some other time
-No problem, really
-It's all right. But, please

0 comments:

Post a Comment