Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Gaining Attention

Apa ya yang dimaksud dengan Gaining Attention ? daripada bingung, mending baca disini aja...hehehe

Gaining attention is the way to follow attention to someone.

Showing attention :
-Look at you !
-How beautiful !
-That's wonderful !

-Tell me more about it.
-I see.
-Oh, my God ! What happens ?
-Really ?
-And then what ?
-What's next ?
-Oh, yes.
-Mmm...
-How interesting
-Aha...
-Is that all ?
-Oh, no!
-I know what you mean.

Gaining attention :
-Attention, please
-May / Can I have you attention, please ?
-Excuse me
-Look here
-Listen to me. please
-I'm sorry, but...
-Wow, really ?
-I'm listening
-Hey !
-Look what I've got here
-Sorry to trouble you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment