Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Sympathy Expression

Hei...kalian tau gak gimana caranya mengekspresikan sebuah ungkapan bahwa kita tuh simpati sama orang lain ? Kalau gak tau caranya, ayo baca disini and bagi yang sudah tau ni ya, baca juga supaya ilmunya bertambah...hahaha

Definition of sympathy expression :
Sympathy is defined as a feeling or expression of compassion for the suffering of another person. There are many means at our disposal, some traditional and some modern, that we can use to express sympathy in the days and weeks after someone we know loses a loved one.

How can we give sympathy expression to someone ?
We express it directly to him/her orally or we can use a letter or card by post also by short message service (sms), e-mail, television, radio and newspaper / she who got the trouble is far from us.

Offering condolences :
-I'm sorry
-I'm sorry to hear about your father
-Let me offer my condolences
-Let me tell you how sorry I am to hear about your grandmother
-I know how you must feel
-You must feel terrible about losing your brother like that

Responding condolences :
-Thank you
-That's very kind of you
-There's nothing that can be done about it
-It's God's will, I suppose
-God's gives and God takes away
-That's life

Nah, kalian sudah tau kan ? Itu adalah contoh-contoh cara kita mengekspresikan perasaan simpati kita kepada orang lain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment