Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Appointment

hi...guys, yesterday I made an 'appointment' for going to the beach tomorrow with my friend. but, do you know about 'appointment' ? let's read here so let me know...

Definition of appointment :
Appointment tells about agreement for meeting. It is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or people. 

What is appointment ?
Appointment (making, accepting, cancelling and changing) is words to explain readiness and capability to do or to do something, for example is give, help, come to meet.


Making an appointment :
-I'd like to make an appointment with my friend
-I want to make an appointment to see Mr.Adam
-I'd like you to come and see me
-Let's do something to help the flood victims
-Can I come and see you ?
-What about...
-Will you go out with me tonight


Accepting an appointment :
-No problem. I'm free on sunday
-All right. see you there
-It's a deal
-I'll be there
-Be there on time
-I'll wait for you there


Declining an appointment :
-Sorry, I can't
-I'd love to, but I can't
-I really want to, but I can't
-I'm sorry, I have another appointment


Cancelling an appointment :
-I'm sorry I can't meet you today. I'm very busy. Can we meet another day ?
-I'm terribly sorry I have to cancel our appointment
-I'm afraid I have to postpone my appointment with you


Responding :
-O.K. / Fine
-No problem ! / No big deal !
-It's all right
-I see / I understand


0 comments:

Post a Comment