Hi Guys...This my first blog....Thanks for Tuhan Yang Maha Esa and all yang telah membantu saya dalam make this blog...And thanks for visitor my blog, kritik dan saran sangat diharapkan...

Pages

Happiness Expression

Era : What do you accept from your birthday, La ?
Ella : Fantastic, I get a new shoe from my mother...It's very good.
Era : Oh, I'm happy too hear it.
Ella : Thanks, Era.
Era : You are welcome.
Do you know the expression that is used in the dialogue? Yes you are right, it is an example of dialogue from 'happiness expression'. But if it just wrote not enough, let's learn more....

Definition of happiness expression :
Happiness expression is an expression that is used  to show  that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.

What is happiness ?
-It is important to first understand that the term "happiness" refers to the emotion, mood, and state of happiness, however researchers generally study the more enduring "state".
-Expression happiness is used to expression happiness feelings when we are succesful to do something.

What would you say to express your happiness ?
-I'm happy because...
-I like...
-I love...
-Fantastic
-Great !
-Congratulation
-Super !
-Exciting !
-Terrific !
-Smashing !
-I can't how pleased I am
-You make me happy
-I'm pleased with...etc

We can happiness expression of by :
-Word
-Gestures

0 comments:

Post a Comment